2 zucchini, peeled
1 onion, peeled
2 potato, peeled
2 cloves of garlic
5 cups vegetable stock, preferably low sodium or home made
1 tablespoon flour or any gluten free flour
1 tablespoon dill, freshly chopped
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Chop all the vegetables. Place the zucchini, onion, potato, garlic, stock, salt and pepper into a medium pot. Sprinkle it with the flour.
- Cook it in medium heat, uncovered, until all the vegetables are cooked, 20 ñ 25 minutes.
- Process it in a food processor (or a blender) until it turns in to a thick soup.
- Pour it back into the pot. Heat it in low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the soup into bowls. Garnish it with fresh dill.