Copyright and Trademark Infringement Policy
MOTHERS OF HEALTH LLC
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT POLICY
Mothers of Health LLC, a Connecticut limited liability company (“MoH”) is committed to respecting and protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties. To that end, MoH developed this Copyright and Trademark Infringement Policy so third parties who believe their copyright or trademark rights have been violated can submit copyright and trademark complaints to MoH. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by MoH infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- (a) physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks located on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow MoH to locate the material on the Website;
- (d) the name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address of the complaining party;
- (e) the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law”; and
- (f) the following statement: “the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
Please be advised that MoH will not respond to complaints that do not meet the above listed requirements.
Copyright or Trademark notices with respect to the MoH website must meet the above mentioned statutory requirements imposed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and should be sent to the agent identified below. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
MoH reserves the right to amend or modify this policy from time to time. Use of MoH’s service or website after changes to this policy are posted on MoH’s website will constitute a user’s acceptance of any such amendments and modifications.
Agent to Receive Notices of Claimed Infringement
Mothers of Health LLC.
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite B83
New York, NY 10001
Email: [email protected]