Kid-Friendly Kale Chips
Looking for something crunchy that also packs a punch in flavor and is loaded with health benefits? Enter our go-to Kale Chips, an easy recipe to make with your kids where they can appreciate and better learn more about how to cook with vegetables and create something that’s flavorful, fun, and crunchy! Great for parties, camp snacks, or travel, once you establish the base of the recipe, you can add new seasonings like chili pepper, lemon, parmesan cheese, and more. Enjoy!
A large head of kale
- Wash the kale and cut off the bottoms of the stalk.
- Break up the kale leaves with your fingers and place them in a bowl.
- Add in the olive oil, sea salt, and pepper and mix until all leaves are lightly coated.
- Place the leaves on a baking sheet on parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 degrees for around 10 minutes, checking on it periodically.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Store your kale chips in a container — can be used for up to 10 days.