Sweet Potato Toasts
These sweet potato toasts can be stored and reheated in the toaster oven in the same way regular toast can. Feel free to substitute regular toast with the topping suggestions below!
2 medium sweet potatoes with ends trimmed off,
sliced into ¼-½ inch slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice sweet potatoes into ¼- ½ inch slices lengthwise discarding the ends
- Place sweet potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until soft
- Top with your favorite toppings
- Store extra “toasts” in the refrigerator in an airtight container and reheat in the toaster oven when desired.
Hummus and cucumber, almond butter with banana and honey, or avocado and herbs