Apple Muffins with Strawberries
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoon cinnamon
5 tablespoon coconut oil, add more if mix feels dry
½ cup dried strawberry pieces
½ cup gluten-free almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk the eggs with the maple syrup, cinnamon and coconut oil.
- Grate the apples and stir into the egg mixture with the strawberry pieces.
- Then add almond flour and mix all together.
- Spoon into greaseproof muffin tins, and bake for approximately 20 minutes, until golden and cooked in the centre.
- Stick a knife in the centre of a muffin to check they are cooked ñ it should come out clean