Breakfast Burrito Bites
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 bell pepper, red
1 tablespoon cheese
1 tablespoon water
2 medium Corn gluten free tortilla
- Add oil to a medium skillet and heat.
- Chop bell pepper and add to skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Whisk together eggs, water and cheese; add to same skillet. Cook but do not scramble.
- Move eggs inward until cooked through, then flip so you have a large ìfried eggî.
- Cut into quarters; place one section of egg onto each tortilla, add peppers, then roll up.
- Cut cross-ways like sushi.