Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These are a delicious health spin on regular French fries. They can be served with the Turkey Quinoa Burgers or on the side of most any dish and even as a snack. Serve with organic ketchup, Avocado Aioli, or Dairy Free Ranch dressing.
2 medium sweet potatoes cut into half-inch fry shaped sticks
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons avocado oil or melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 avocados pitted
2 garlic cloves minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes into ½ in sticks and rinse with cool water.
- Pat dry and transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss sweet potatoes with cornstarch, oil and spices.
- Place coated potatoes in a single layer on both baking sheets leaving ½ -1 inch between each.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes flipping them halfway through baking.
Pulse all ingredients in a food processor fitted with an S blade until smooth