Burrito Quinoa Fun Bowl
1 cup dry quinoa
2 cups vegetable broth, you can just use water too
1 cup corn
1 cup sliced cucumber
1 can black or pinto beans, rinsed (optional)
3 lime cut into wedges
1 bunch romaine baby spinach
1 bunch cilantro, chopped and stems removed
3 tomatoes, chopped
1 onion, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In medium saucepan add dry quinoa and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes.
- While the quinoa is cooking, chop the ingredients. When quinoa is done, add cilantro and onion.
- Squeeze juice from 2 limes into quinoa, stir well.
- Add corn, black beans, peas and tomatoes, stir well. Add lettuce to bowls and spoon quinoa mix over top.
- Add Avocado on top. Enjoy!