Banana Zucchini Oatmeal Cups
¼ cup almond butter
¼ cup pure maple syrup
3 bananas (about 1 cup, mashed)
2 zucchinis (2 cups grated, don’t squeeze water out)
½ cup almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup chocolate chips/almonds mix
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or grease with coconut oil or line with silicone muffin liners.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with a fork. Add grated zucchini, almond milk, vanilla extract, almond butter, maple syrup, and egg, stirring to combine.
- Add oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and the chocolate chips mix. Stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a fork comes out clean. Store cooled oatmeal cups in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. These freeze well.