Roasted Cauliflower with Capers
Cauliflower is having a major moment right now. From cauliflower rice to cauliflower chips, cauliflower contains lots of lots of immune-supportive vitamins and antioxidants, including vitamins A, C, E, and prebiotic fiber, which supports gut health. Below, we are sharing a fun and flavorful take on cauliflower with a yummy dressing that we know your kids will love.
1 large head of cauliflower
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoon capers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 pitted green olives (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Chop up the cauliflower and place it on a lined baking tray and add on the dressing.
- Alternatively, place the florets into a large ziplock and cover it with dressing, then place on the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower looks golden and crisp.
- When ready, toss with lemon zest.