No-Bake Chocolate Chia Seeds Bites
For something a little sweeter, try our No-Bake Chocolate Chia Seeds Bites. These bite-sized treats are so easy to make and fun for kids to help prepare as they mold and sculpt their own personal creations. A portable snack, they are also great for travel or as a special treat.
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- ½ cup of peanut butter or almond butter
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- ½ cup of flax seeds
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Dash of cinnamon
- ¼ tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Additional toppings to add: coconut shavings, raisins, slivered almonds, chopped dry fruit
- Mix everything together in a large bowl until it combines together.
- Place the mixture in the fridge and let chill for 2-3 hours.
- When chilled, roll the mixture into small bowls.