How to Make Healthy Chicken Nuggets
We get it: kids love chicken nuggets. And while this is a staple on every kids’ menu, there are some ways to make this typical junk food healthier. Check out the recipe to make it tonight with your kids.
- Organic thin-sliced chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 organic egg
- 6 tablespoons Italian seasoned or gluten-free breadcrumb
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Drizzle some olive oil on a baking sheet.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese on a paper towel.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on one side and then turn it over and cook for another 5 minutes.