How to Grill Veggies
Veggies are a powerhouse of nutrients, vitamins, and fiber that our kids need to thrive. We get that they might not always love the taste, so we wanted to teach you some simple ways to enhance the flavor of veggies by grilling.
- Select a collection of your favorite vegetables, such as eggplant, squash, sweet potatoes, beets, carrots.
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Various fresh herbs, such as rosemary, basil, or thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place parchment paper on a flat pan.
- Cut up the vegetables and lay them on the parchment paper
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil, sea salt and pepper
- Cut up and sprinkle fresh herbs on the vegetables.
- Let cook for 20-25 minutes, checking on them periodically.
Tip: Experiment with one new veggie and one new herb every week.