Apple Juice Popsicles
Looking for a sweet and healthy treat to help you cool down during the summer heat? Try one of our favorite healthy, homemade treats with these Apple Juice Popsicles. The trick with this option is to use apple juice made only with apples. Bursting with flavor, they are also fun to make and get kids involved by using simple ingredients. Get ready for a fun, delicious treat that you’ll surely be making all summer long.
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 tablespoons nutmeg
- 1/2 tablespoons ground cloves
- 1/2 ground cardamom (optional)
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- Add the apple juice and spices to a saucepan and bring it to a simmer.
- Turn the heat off, the flavors will be infusing until the liquid is cooled.
- With a fine-mesh sieve strain and then stir in the honey.
- Pour into the popsicles mold and freeze.
- Combine all ingredients and let infuse for 3 hours at room temperature.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve strain and pour into the popsicle mold and freeze.