Mexican Mini Quiche
Gluten free non-stick cooking spray
½ cup shredded chicken
1 cup shredded cheese
½ cup all-purpose flour or Gluten-Free alternative
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup 2% milk or dairy free alternative
¼ cup cream cheese
¼ cup butter
½ cup diced red onion
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients with a spoon until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and set.
- Run a dinner knife around the edges of the quiches, remove from the pan and serve with your favorite salsa, some extra sour cream, and cilantro.